dino.eric


dino.mshappy

a.k.a dino/bear bear
29*07/leo-sapien
monash uni (s'pore) (bach of IT)
NOT a fren of 'words' AND books
appreciates wines n bellinis
powered by 'crappin' motors

indulges

soccer
tennis
music
SINGING,SINGING,SINGING
mambo jambo
yummylicious delicacies
awfullychocolate
brewerkz
bellini
zouk/phuture

detests

chelsea
techno
edisonchen
liars
celery
overdose of alcohol
graveyard

hommes!

meiling

brandon
germaine
jeanette
joe
mavis
meiting
shaowei
tianshui
welson
xiaochun
yanglu
yokie
zhiyang

archives


March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008


linkouts



genie zhuo's blog
xiaozhu's blog
xiaogui's blog
i eat i shoot i post

speakup




Saturday, March 29, 2008

I hate this but im sick 

i din go over brandon's place
apparently its huge
yokie says its worth 12 mil
okay that approx. bout 8.5x of my hse
i really wanna go
but im SICK


yes sick
a little diahorrea, flu, sorethroat
GREAT
how m i gonna sing tmr.
im just gonna go tmr
and i think im gonna sound lyk ah du
its either im gonna sound sexy and emo or simply bad
bahhh whyyyyyy lidat!!!
can i not get sick for lyk 3 mths in a row?
i drink alot of water already. ahhh whyyyy!!

on a brighter note
theres miss happy ard
so i can momentarily forget bout my sickness
today we said we're gonna give each other flowers on the day of CHANGE concert
daisies for her she said
she has high hopes for my singing
and i shall not disappoint her!

and before i forget
im suppose t praise miss happy
miss happy is "v cute and smart and humble and sings very nicely"
hahaha she asked me t type this in my entry
not so humble afterall huh? hahahahaaa
other than that
i think the rest are quite true
i like her voice
i really do

okay i just took my meds
im gona rest nw
i hope a miracle happens
and when i wake up tmr
i'll be all cured from my sickness
I WANNA SING TMR!
=((((


thanks for the big bear hug
i praised u
so in return
its only right u praise me too hahaha!
and yes i miss u
u miss me too?
hahaaa



*****************************************************