dino.eric


dino.mshappy

a.k.a dino/bear bear
29*07/leo-sapien
monash uni (s'pore) (bach of IT)
NOT a fren of 'words' AND books
appreciates wines n bellinis
powered by 'crappin' motors

indulges

soccer
tennis
music
SINGING,SINGING,SINGING
mambo jambo
yummylicious delicacies
awfullychocolate
brewerkz
bellini
zouk/phuture

detests

chelsea
techno
edisonchen
liars
celery
overdose of alcohol
graveyard

hommes!

meiling

brandon
germaine
jeanette
joe
mavis
meiting
shaowei
tianshui
welson
xiaochun
yanglu
yokie
zhiyang

archives


March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008


linkouts



genie zhuo's blog
xiaozhu's blog
xiaogui's blog
i eat i shoot i post

speakup




Wednesday, April 23, 2008

BAKING is FUN! 

as u can see from the title above
yes we baked brownies again i
ts for ms happy's class outing which she may not even be going
okay lets talk about my day
first went to schools ard jurong area t do publicity
we covered 8 schools
among the 8 there were 1 or 2 super cool schools =)
and 1 school with a skeptical VP zzz
anyways it was pretty fruitful
went back t her hse after that
mmmm did some work first b4 we had dinner
and then started baking at 8+
and yes we baked till late again
or more like I baked till late
she went t slp for 1 1/2 hrs before waking up again t mug
we took a couple of pictures ytd hahaha
look below!
My cavewoman, my girlfriend!
well with regards to yokie's post about welson being a caveman, this is my answer to that. LOL

mmmm a more glamourous pic. Glamourous cavewoman! =p

tired but happy


we're tired but we cant sleep yet *POUTS*


brownies done! and im just too tired. she caught me sleeping on cam.


sorry for the poor quality of the first 2 pic
dats from my hp cam
i know it sucks
lol
anyways
i went home at ard 3.30am
she wanted me t stay over cus it wasnt safe for me t drive so late
but i had t go home
otherwise my grandma will slaughter me when she sees me step into the hse in the morning
so yup had t go home.
=((
mmmmm baking was fun bcus of her =))



*****************************************************