dino.eric


dino.mshappy

a.k.a dino/bear bear
29*07/leo-sapien
monash uni (s'pore) (bach of IT)
NOT a fren of 'words' AND books
appreciates wines n bellinis
powered by 'crappin' motors

indulges

soccer
tennis
music
SINGING,SINGING,SINGING
mambo jambo
yummylicious delicacies
awfullychocolate
brewerkz
bellini
zouk/phuture

detests

chelsea
techno
edisonchen
liars
celery
overdose of alcohol
graveyard

hommes!

meiling

brandon
germaine
jeanette
joe
mavis
meiting
shaowei
tianshui
welson
xiaochun
yanglu
yokie
zhiyang

archives


March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008


linkouts



genie zhuo's blog
xiaozhu's blog
xiaogui's blog
i eat i shoot i post

speakup




Friday, April 4, 2008

My precious 

okay this post is inspired by yokie's
yokie showed off his gadgets few days back in one of his posts
its time t show mine!
not show off just show


1. my keyboard! which i seldom use. i used t go for keyboard lessons


2. my computer area (speakers on top, monitor lava lamp, phone, white speakers and alot of other stuff)


3. my small Absolut collection. i dun drink em. just t collect. some are opened cuz i opened for my frens t drink. and yes thats the trophy i won for my camp's singing competition. =p


4. this is my beloved com. it used t had more lights. and those cables will light up cuz its uv. but im lazy t upkeep it now.


5. my psp and my SE w880i


6. thats my GRANDDAD's toys. 46" sharp aquos full hd and his sound system.

7. these are MY toys connected to his toys. my PS3 and Wii!!! i got 4 controllers for each console. lol. but i never fully utilise em.

okay dats about all the toys i have. my ps3 is sooo under utilised. hahaha. its lyk a blu ray player nw. oh but i love my wii! tennis man! wooo!



*****************************************************