dino.eric


dino.mshappy

a.k.a dino/bear bear
29*07/leo-sapien
monash uni (s'pore) (bach of IT)
NOT a fren of 'words' AND books
appreciates wines n bellinis
powered by 'crappin' motors

indulges

soccer
tennis
music
SINGING,SINGING,SINGING
mambo jambo
yummylicious delicacies
awfullychocolate
brewerkz
bellini
zouk/phuture

detests

chelsea
techno
edisonchen
liars
celery
overdose of alcohol
graveyard

hommes!

meiling

brandon
germaine
jeanette
joe
mavis
meiting
shaowei
tianshui
welson
xiaochun
yanglu
yokie
zhiyang

archives


March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008


linkouts



genie zhuo's blog
xiaozhu's blog
xiaogui's blog
i eat i shoot i post

speakup




Friday, July 18, 2008

its my birthday!....soon. (edited) 

yay!
my birthday is comin!
29th 29th 29th
it means ang paos and presents!
no wait.....
why m i yaying
IM GONNA BE ONE YEAR OLDER
NO NO NO NO NO
can i just celebrate my birthday but not get older?
CAN CAN?



guess not.
DAMN!
twenty.three
thats what my age is on paper
but u guys know neither do i LOOK 23 nor ACT lyk a 23 yr old nor do i THINK lyk a 23 yr old
so u old 23 year olds out there
U GUYS ARE OLD
and im NOT
I AM STILL YOUNG AT HEART
LALALALA!
and if any of my frens are gona buy me a cake on my bday
PLEASE DO NOT PUT 23 candles
i will KILL YOU
unless u're my gf
=((


okay enuff of this age thing
its depressing
lets see
my materialistic wishlist (i added something)
1. i wan a new lappy. fujitsu S6520!
2. METAL GEAR SOLID 4 PLEASE!, even thou i may not have time t play
3. An external 2.5" HDD! so i can xfer huge sized files such as Change! Concert Clips
4. Any bday presents from my frens will do actually. its the thought that counts.
5. nothing much already i guess

well this year's gonna be a different bday for me
in the past years
i've always celebrated my actual bday with my parents
and my mum used t tease me
"eric ar. dun celebrate with us leh. ppl celebrate birthdays with their gfs. WHERES YOURS?"
okay yes mum!
so yes this year she wun have the chance t tease me
cus im celebrating my bday with my beloved ms.happy!
weeee!
other than that
i shall have dinner wif mummy on the 25th
lunch/dinner with friends on the 26th
unlike my 21st bday which i celebrated for 7 days wif many frens on different days
im only celebrating my bday for 3 days
okay my birthday sounds lyk CNY
got few days t celebrate one
hahaha
i mean
FESTIVE PERIOD MAN!
hahahaha
to celebrate the greatness of Eric!
without Eric in your lives
your lives wld be colourless
it wld be boring and dull
hehehehe
okay thats enough display of my huge ego

sorry just feeling bored
needa crap
hahahaa
okay dats all for this blogpost
will blog SOON i guess
hahaha



*****************************************************